Thread: Nothing Makes Sense Anymore

Nothing Makes Sense Anymore

My two parter - "Nothing Makes Sense Anymore" - is out.

Link: Part One - IUPUI and the Horizon League

Link: Part Two - Mark Mone, Amanda Braun and the Leadership Lacking

No disinterested observer could look at what has happened to our athletics program and not conclude that the University administration either doesn't truly care about it or is simply unable to support it beyond the level of basic triage. Of course, the two are not mutually exclusive.
    "She would constantly try to throw [Coach Jeter] off and create distractions," said another source who worked in the athletic department and no longer is at UWM. "All the time. It was bad. I felt bad for him all the time. I told him, 'You're a bigger man than I am.' It was brutal. Sabotage was in the cards." -- From the JS story, March 17, 2016

"Baldwin! Get in here and grovel!" "Right away Ms. B!!"

One has to wonder what the real objectives are here. Over time, I've evolved from skeptical to suspicious.

Is there anything obscure about it? It's pretty clear the University administration has just washed its hands of athletics and said "don't bother us." What else could explain putting up with this?
    "She would constantly try to throw [Coach Jeter] off and create distractions," said another source who worked in the athletic department and no longer is at UWM. "All the time. It was bad. I felt bad for him all the time. I told him, 'You're a bigger man than I am.' It was brutal. Sabotage was in the cards." -- From the JS story, March 17, 2016

"Baldwin! Get in here and grovel!" "Right away Ms. B!!"