Thread: Baldwin is the hire

Baldwin is the hire

Time to BaldWin

Last edited by Jimmy Lemke; 06-20-2017 at 05:44 PM.

'"I want to thank Amanda Braun and Chancellor Mone for affording me the opportunity and honor to serve as the head coach at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee," Baldwin said. "I am extremely excited about this opportunity to lead a program that has a great tradition of winning, resources to help facilitate our ascension in the Horizon League and commitment from the entire administration. Our main goal and focus is to compete and win championships. I can't wait to get started with our current roster of student-athletes and work toward achieving great success both on and off the court."'

Commitment from the entire administration?
    A panther is like a leopard. Except it hasn't been peppered.
    Should you behold a panther crouch, prepare to say "ouch."
    Better yet, if called by a panther...don't anther (Ogden Nash "The Panther")

Ceterum censo Amanda Braun debet esse accensa.

Resources?
    "She would constantly try to throw [Coach Jeter] off and create distractions," said another source who worked in the athletic department and no longer is at UWM. "All the time. It was bad. I felt bad for him all the time. I told him, 'You're a bigger man than I am.' It was brutal. Sabotage was in the cards." -- From the JS story, March 17, 2016

"Baldwin! Get in here and grovel!" "Right away Ms. B!!"

By the way, correct me if I'm mistaken but I believe Pat Baldwin has been coaching since about 2002, and has never been associated with a single team that has won a championship. Ever.

I'm getting so tired of all the Baldwinning!!!

(Edited to reflect Jimmy's well crafted graphical pun.)
    Last edited by BBF; 06-20-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    "She would constantly try to throw [Coach Jeter] off and create distractions," said another source who worked in the athletic department and no longer is at UWM. "All the time. It was bad. I felt bad for him all the time. I told him, 'You're a bigger man than I am.' It was brutal. Sabotage was in the cards." -- From the JS story, March 17, 2016

"Baldwin! Get in here and grovel!" "Right away Ms. B!!"

Quote Originally Posted by BBF View Post
    By the way, correct me if I'm mistaken but I believe Pat Baldwin has been coaching since about 2002, and has never been associated with a single team that has won a championship. Ever.

I'm getting so tired of all the Baldwinning!!!

(Edited to reflect Jimmy's well crafted graphical pun.)
    He is 236-236 as an assistant.