Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT - Going gray: Sports TV viewers skew older...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    "A lot of it is not entertainment as they are texting each other about nothingness all day."

Don't be so disingenuous.
    Huh. Just a statement that some of it is not entertainment. How is that a judgment? Nothing insinuated there. Just what it is, gboow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Huh. Just a statement that some of it is not entertainment. How is that a judgment? Nothing insinuated there. Just what it is, gboow.
    Can't even own your statements...

Can't even own your statements...
    You sound like Murff over at Dodd's board...connecting those imaginary dots in your mind..... You are a real tool.

You sound like Murff over at Dodd's board...connecting those imaginary dots in your mind..... You are a real tool.
    No. I'm reading the words you wrote.

And if you have such a problem with me, stop replying to me in your usual manner. You know...snarkiness without substance.

No. I'm reading the words you wrote.

And if you have such a problem with me, stop replying to me in your usual manner. You know...snarkiness without substance.
    I really don't have a problem with what folks do with their media. As I said, I just find it interesting as to what they do fwiw. Don't try to interpret what I said. You have no clue. BTW, does your employer know that you are here all day?

Back to the topic... I would be very interested to see what this looks like if you throw in digital media and such, I imagine that would bring some of those numbers back down.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

It's always interesting to watch couples texting/messaging/surfing/game-playing/whatever at a restaurant and never speak.
    That's where you are wrong. They usually are texting each other.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    That's where you are wrong. They usually are texting each other.
    Lol, that's what my wife always says.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123