Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bucks to play at UWM Panther Arena

Bucks to play at UWM Panther Arena

March Madness starts in November

Seems like a cool idea. Especially if they bring back the old court. I'm sure this will be a game against the Brooklyn Nets or some other real bad team that they wouldn't be able to sell tickets to. There will be enough people that want to see them play in the old arena to sell the place out.

Ya, I'm sure it will be a game during the week in November or so. Ticket prices will be sky high for this! I don't think they can play on that old court, but they can make a new one that looks like it.

I am indifferent about it, but there seems to be a lot of positive reaction to it. So that's cool.

Creative idea to make more $$$. Throw in 1980's uniforms, warmups.....

So far I've heard they'll have a replica court, no throwbacks, and they'll play Boston. This will be so fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
    Creative idea to make more $$$. Throw in 1980's uniforms, warmups.....
    I'd prefer the old Jabbar / Big O era jerseys.

Only question is are there enough seats at the arena to accommodate all season ticket holders? Probably not when you include the half season ticket packages.

One aspect of the arena that I hope they bring to the new facility is dimming the lights in the seated area and having the court the focal point.

Peter Feigin said the goal moving into the new arena is to have 10,000 season ticket holders. In 2015-16, the Bucks were over 4,000 season-ticket holders. So, there will be enough seats at UWM Panther Arena for it's season-ticket holders. The half-season might not even include the UWM Panther Arena game.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Peter Feigin said the goal moving into the new arena is to have 10,000 season ticket holders. In 2015-16, the Bucks were over 4,000 season-ticket holders. So, there will be enough seats at UWM Panther Arena for it's season-ticket holders. The half-season might not even include the UWM Panther Arena game.
    Wow - only 4,000 in '15-'16?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast