Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NBA Finals Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Bucks had the 10th pick in 2011, traded down to #19 and drafted Tobias Harris. Could have had Klay Thompson at #10. Ouch.
    Looking forward to the NBA draft - the only draft I watch - like that you can watch the whole thing in one night. Will miss this year not having that nervous feeling waiting for an MU guy to get drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Jae was picked right before Draymond - both obviously good, if not great, value picks.
    Absolutely, and the Bucks made a great 2nd round pick last year in Brogdon.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Looking forward to the NBA draft - the only draft I watch - like that you can watch the whole thing in one night. Will miss this year not having that nervous feeling waiting for an MU guy to get drafted.
    It will be a crazy young draft, which will be interesting. Of the top 10 picks (using draft express as an example), the first nine are all frosh with the 10th pick being a foreign player who is actually younger than any of the first nine. One mock draft yes, but most have similar outlook for the top guys.

I really think it will be interesting to watch, starting with Lonzo Ball, especially if the Lakers pass. Lakers may now be interested in Josh Jackson, but then again everyone is smoke screening now. Luke Kennard was a guy I thought would be a choice available for the Bucks, but he now seems to be moving up in the draft.

Who is there for the Bucks - seems like a lot of center types. Will it be Ferguson? One of the UCLA guys? A power forward? Would you take Kennard if he is there when Bucks pick?

Some interesting second round guys this year too. Who will be the 2017 Malcom Brogdan? A few guys I think have a shot are Thornwell, Sumner, Hart, Brooks, and Mason (along with guys falling out of first round).

Refresh my memory, couldn't the Bucks have had Curry, but chose Monte Ellis instead in the Bogut deal?

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Refresh my memory, couldn't the Bucks have had Curry, but chose Monte Ellis instead in the Bogut deal?
    Ha could have had Thompson as well.....the old NBA guard in Kohl/Hammond went for the sure thing in Ellis rather then Curry.....safe gamble given the ankles on Curry at the time, 26 games played in 2012, underwent surgery on the ankle same week of the Ellis trade.

http://journaltimes.com/sports/baske...7861ad0fe.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234