Landen Lucas (F, Kansas)

Workout #2
    Devin Robinson (F, Florida)
    Wesley Iwundu (F, Kansas State)
    Jacob Wiley (F, Eastern Washington)
    Jabari Bird (G, California)
    Derrick White (G, Colorado)
    Thomas Wilder (G, Western Michigan)
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

T.J. Leaf interests me. Has size and some shooting skill. Also likely to be available when we pick.
    Depending on who is there, and the Parker uncertainty, he could be an interesting player.

I also would be interested in TJ Leaf at #17. Does he have a Kevin Love type of ceiling? I like Devin Robinson of Florida from this group as a potential 2nd round pick.

A good article on Devin Robinson. Long, athletic, shot just under 40% from 3 and has developed a love for playing defense.

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/05/1...e/chris-dortch
    Last edited by mufan2003; 05-21-2017 at 09:59 PM.

More on Devin Robinson. IMO, would be a great 2nd round pick if still on the board:

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...nterview-5940/

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I also would be interested in TJ Leaf at #17. Does he have a Kevin Love type of ceiling? I like Devin Robinson of Florida from this group as a potential 2nd round pick.
    Leaf won't get you 20-10 as a ceiling. I think he's a 14-7 guy. His NBA comparison, I go way back, Detlef Schrempf, in many ways, his skill set is reminiscent of Euro players. Gifted offensively, but given the strength and stature, power forwards will eat him for lunch. Leaf is one of those guys you consider a tweener, you match him up with a 4, he'll take the 20 footer to set him self up for a drive on the next possession, or if you have him matched up with a 3, he has a solid core of post moves to back his way down from 10 feet out to 2 feet out. His strength, his build will be the primary concern. He's not a guy you can depend on to start, but can be a top line 6th man, given his offensive skill set.