Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NBA Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    The mock draft links in the first post of this thread are automatically updated as well (Draft Express, HoopsHype and NBADraft.net).

Based on who would be available to the Bucks using this mock draft, who would you like the Bucks to select?

I would consider taking Ferguson, Leaf, Anunoby.
    I've seen other mocks where Giles injury has him dropping, and if that would happen I'd grab him.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Based on who would be available to the Bucks using this mock draft, who would you like the Bucks to select?

I would consider taking Ferguson, Leaf, Anunoby.
    I've seen other mocks where Giles injury has him dropping, and if that would happen I'd grab him.
    If any one of Justin Jackson, Luke Kennard or Donovan Mitchell drop to #17, take him. Otherwise, Bam Adebayo or TJ Leaf. I think Monroe has 1 year left in Milwaukee. Adebayo is 19. 6'10" and a 7'3" wingspan. I look at him, ceiling wise, as a taller Shawn Kemp or even a little bit like Serge Ibaka. Adebayo has great bounce off the floor, very strong already (250 lbs) and a great rebounder. Maker and Henson are long, but lack the physicality. Plus, at times, you could play Adebayo at the 5 and Maker at the 4 given his shooting. The highlight clip of him from the nba.com mock draft is impressive.

Terrance Ferguson played last season in Australia and apparently did not shoot very well. He also, supposedly, is not a strong ball-handler. I worry about him being another Rashad Vaughn. Giles' injury history worries me, especially when the Bucks are already dealing with Parker's multiple ACL injuries and that uncertainty. DJ Wilson from Michigan is a sleeper pick for me. 6'10" with a 7'3" wingspan. A good, long defender that can shoot the 3. Seems to have a high basketball IQ and strong work ethic. Draft Express has him climbing up to #22.

Per the Vertical, Monroe to exercise his player option for 2017.

Love this highlight package of Bam Adebayo. 6'10", 7'3" wingspan, 250 lbs, 38.5" max vertical (Top 10 tested at combine), 9'0" standing reach. Would give the Bucks something they don't have and a lot to work with being only 19.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Love this highlight package of Bam Adebayo. 6'10", 7'3" wingspan, 250 lbs, 38.5" max vertical (Top 10 tested at combine), 9'0" standing reach. Would give the Bucks something they don't have and a lot to work with being only 19.

I'd be ok with this pick. He and Maker would have the potential to form a pretty nice duo.

Bucks to draft DJ Wilson from Michigan.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Bucks to draft DJ Wilson from Michigan.
    Love it! Did not want Jarrett Allen, could be another Larry Sanders. Saw Michigan play a lot, including against MU. With Jackson and Adebayo off the board, I really like this pick.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast