Thread: 3-Part Guest Piece for ValleyHoopsInsider.com

3-Part Guest Piece for ValleyHoopsInsider.com

Jimmy, all due respect because I know you have lusted after the MVC for a long time (sorry, it does nothing for me -- at this point it's just another rapidly declining mid-major league with even fewer peer institutions to Milwaukee than the HL).

But that is some happy horse sh!t you put in there about why our AD fired Rob. Again, I get that you are trying to spin it to the MVC people that she fired Rob based on performance because she or the University have some grand commitment to winning. That sounds sort of positive -- if only it was true. You of all people know with every molecule of your being that it's not even remotely true. I mean really -- are you shilling for Milwaukee or are you auditioning to be the White House press secretary?

Somebody mentioned to me that since AB became the AD at Milwaukee exactly one team in one year has won an HL title. Any guesses? Let's just say that if her motivation for firing coaches was based on their failure to win, every coach in every sport would have been fired by now -- except for Rob Jeter.
    "She would constantly try to throw [Coach Jeter] off and create distractions," said another source who worked in the athletic department and no longer is at UWM. "All the time. It was bad. I felt bad for him all the time. I told him, 'You're a bigger man than I am.' It was brutal. Sabotage was in the cards." -- From the JS story, March 17, 2016

"Baldwin! Get in here and grovel!" "Right away Ms. B!!"

I just can't possibly emphasize this enough: the "golden goals" are a myth. Surely, everyone knows this by now; some simply choose not to see it. Others have selective forgetfulness.

Quote Originally Posted by BBF View Post
    Jimmy, all due respect because I know you have lusted after the MVC for a long time (sorry, it does nothing for me -- at this point it's just another rapidly declining mid-major league with even fewer peer institutions to Milwaukee than the HL).

But that is some happy horse sh!t you put in there about why our AD fired Rob. Again, I get that you are trying to spin it to the MVC people that she fired Rob based on performance because she or the University have some grand commitment to winning. That sounds sort of positive -- if only it was true. You of all people know with every molecule of your being that it's not even remotely true. I mean really -- are you shilling for Milwaukee or are you auditioning to be the White House press secretary?

Somebody mentioned to me that since AB became the AD at Milwaukee exactly one team in one year has won an HL title. Any guesses? Let's just say that if her motivation for firing coaches was based on their failure to win, every coach in every sport would have been fired by now -- except for Rob Jeter.
    I'm going more for "mob consigliere." Obviously I held back. I wasn't going to lay it all bare.