Thread: Nike, Adidas & Under Armour tell Lavar Ball to get lost

Nike, Adidas & Under Armour tell Lavar Ball to get lost

Nike, Adidas & Under Armour all tell Lavar Ball to get lost - I love it! Apparently he was not only trying to get way too much for his kid, he was requiring them to back his own Big Time Baller brand.

Twitter reactions are awesome - people have him heading in to Sketchers, Puma etc. Good stuff!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Now looking to China.

So, how much money did he just cost his son?
    I don't thin the middle brother is anything a shoe company is drooling over either.

Old man Ball has overplayed his hand.

You sure that isn't Tim Maymon?
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Uncle Tim is a saint compared to Ball.

Now the high school was forced to fire their coach (who guided them to a 30-3 record) and the coach said he is relieved to be done with Lavar Ball.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

The best thing his kid can do and what he needs to do is basically divorce himself from his Dad and hire a real agent to handle his contract and business negotiations. His Dad is going to cost him millions in endorsements. I could also see him dropping a few spots in the draft because the coach and GM are just not going to want to deal with his Dad on a daily basis and listen to him spouting off to the media.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    The best thing his kid can do and what he needs to do is basically divorce himself from his Dad and hire a real agent to handle his contract and business negotiations. His Dad is going to cost him millions in endorsements. I could also see him dropping a few spots in the draft because the coach and GM are just not going to want to deal with his Dad on a daily basis and listen to him spouting off to the media.
    Or just let his dad release a shoe that costs more than any Air Jordan ever.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Lavar Ball being Lavar Ball on Colin Cowherd.

http://collegebasketball.nbcsports.c...-in-your-lane/
    Seriously, what an all-time dick.