Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bucks vs Raptors

On a positive note, when you shoot poorly, turn the ball over, let Derozan score at will and are still in the game bodes well for the rest of the series if we can just improve or play our normal game and reduce errors.

Raptors are a 6 point favorite.
    March Madness starts in November

I'll take the Bucks and the points.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Raptors are a 6 point favorite.
    The point differential of game 2, 106-100.

Does not sound like Giannis was happy with his performance in game 4:

http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports...ood/100738632/

Norman Powell is playing like an All-Star. The guy can't miss. Memories of Jean Felix from Alabama in 2006 against MU.

25 points, 8-11 FG, 4-4 3FG, 5-5 FT.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 04-24-2017 at 08:57 PM.

12 three-pointers for Toronto on 44.4% shooting. Once again, Bucks don't defend the 3-point line adequately. Then again, Toronto was scoring at all 3 levels. 57.7% FG shooting and 92.3% from the FT line. Toronto seems to be getting away with a lot of grabbing defensively and putting their hands on the Bucks players. A series win is looking unlikely now, but hope the Bucks win game 6 and force a game 7. The experience will be good for this young team.

Prior to this series I was worried about Monroe opting out of his contract after this season. I am not worried anymore. Bucks play more half court with Monroe on the floor. They seem to be more of a transition team when Maker is on the court. If Monroe opts out, they will go with Maker, Henson, and Hawes next year and be just fine. Maybe they can use Monroe's salary to sign a key free agent who is a shooter and defender. I love Monroe, but I can see his days are numbered. I thought Maker was a wasted draft pick when it was made, but I can tell he is going to be very good once he gets a little stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I'll take the Bucks and the points.
    Wow was I wrong. Ouch! Thankfully I don't have a connection to act on my foolish prognostications.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Prior to this series I was worried about Monroe opting out of his contract after this season. I am not worried anymore. Bucks play more half court with Monroe on the floor. They seem to be more of a transition team when Maker is on the court. If Monroe opts out, they will go with Maker, Henson, and Hawes next year and be just fine. Maybe they can use Monroe's salary to sign a key free agent who is a shooter and defender. I love Monroe, but I can see his days are numbered. I thought Maker was a wasted draft pick when it was made, but I can tell he is going to be very good once he gets a little stronger.
    I would be fine if Monroe exercises his player option for 1 more season. He accepts coming off the bench and is instant offense. In addition, the Bucks still have Jabari Parker under his rookie contract and Middleton getting about $14 million per year (both bargains under the current CBA). If Henson was in the Bucks plans, he would have seen some time in the playoffs.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast