Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bucks vs Raptors

What a building last night. The ATL series in 2010 had some good crowds, but this was a step above that. I think everyone sensed some blood in the water after the first two games.

Big, big opportunity on Saturday. Need to have the same energy level because Toronto is gonna throw everything at 'em.

I can't think the building for a 2pm on a Saturday won't be better than last nights game, as long as the Bucks play well, of course.
    March Madness starts in November

The BC is so big it takes a bit to get it loud, but sell out crowds and a lot of excitement sure do show that we have been and can be a NBA town.

Less drinking before the game might impact some, but I'm sure the watering holes will do well post game with the Brewer game on TV.

Frustrating loss. Offense became stagnant in the 2nd half, players looked indecisive and tentative. Giannis with his first poor game. DeRozan had his best game in the series.

Really want to win Monday to set up the opportunity to clinch at home in game 6. The odds are not good for a road team in game 7.

I was the game today. My first playoff game, since game 6 vs the Hawks. That game the Bucks had 69 points for the game. Ugggh.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    I was the game today. My first playoff game, since game 6 vs the Hawks. That game the Bucks had 69 points for the game. Ugggh.
    The weather cooperated, a great day to be a part of the pre-game pep rally. Just think how much better it will be with the new arena, entertainment district and 4th street closed off.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 04-22-2017 at 07:41 PM.

It's amazing how much taller the new arena is than the Bradley Center.

Today was especially frustrating because it was there for the taking. The Raptors never really ran away with it, but Milwaukee just couldn't get the ball to go through the hoops. I have a feeling the Bucks are really going to regret losing this one.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

20 turnovers is a killer!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast