Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bucks vs Raptors

If Monroe walks you have some serious concerns about that second team unit, without him they have been incredibly stagnant.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    If Monroe walks you have some serious concerns about that second team unit, without him they have been incredibly stagnant.
    I just think that Monroe exercises his option and stays with the Bucks. I don't think he would get $18 mil next year on the open market, then again Teletovic and Delly are both making close to $10mil. Monroe and Maker offset each other pretty well I think. Allows the Bucks to play matchups.

Tough way for the season to finish. Make some free throws and you win that game. With that said, what a season, and the future is SO bright. These Bucks are so fun to watch and I'm looking forward to the next 10-15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Tough way for the season to finish. Make some free throws and you win that game. With that said, what a season, and the future is SO bright. These Bucks are so fun to watch and I'm looking forward to the next 10-15 years.
    Very nice season, but I still think they need a coaching change. Kidd doesn't do it for me.

It hurts. I love this City. Marquette first, Bucks a close 2nd.

Showed we belong, and had a real good chance if we can a couple free throws.

I think the Bucks are now an attractive NBA team, not to the top free agents, but certainly to players that are on that second line.

Do well in the draft, continue to improve the players here, hopefully move some contracts, and take that next step to a top 4 seed next season. Reasons to be optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Showed we belong, and had a real good chance if we can a couple free throws.

I think the Bucks are now an attractive NBA team, not to the top free agents, but certainly to players that are on that second line.

Do well in the draft, continue to improve the players here, hopefully move some contracts, and take that next step to a top 4 seed next season. Reasons to be optimistic.
    I was thinking the other day that a guy like CP3 may be exactly what the Bucks need. Then Scott Van Pelt kind of hinted at the same thing on Sportscenter last night. He said their may be a certain high profile west coast point guard who is tired of having to compete in the West and can't get out of the first round. A team like the Bucks, with a budding superstar, moving into a new arena, might be attractive as the path to a deeper playoff run would appear easier in the East. I think that would also make a lot of sense as CP3 and Brogdon could also play together in the backcourt a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    I was thinking the other day that a guy like CP3 may be exactly what the Bucks need. Then Scott Van Pelt kind of hinted at the same thing on Sportscenter last night. He said their may be a certain high profile west coast point guard who is tired of having to compete in the West and can't get out of the first round. A team like the Bucks, with a budding superstar, moving into a new arena, might be attractive as the path to a deeper playoff run would appear easier in the East. I think that would also make a lot of sense as CP3 and Brogdon could also play together in the backcourt a ton.
    Quit getting my hopes up. Now that type of FA move would be huge for the Bucks. When you think about it that does make some sense. The top team is really the Cavs, and at some point it is possible all the hoops played may take a toll on Lebron. Hopefully that is when the Bucks are primed to make a move.

There'd have to be some serious reshuffling of the deck to be able to sign CP3. Bucks are right up against the cap as it is.

If the Bucks signed CP3 that would immediately make them a top 2 team in the East this next year, but I believe it would mean that he would have to take a pay cut and Monroe would have to move on. Really wish they could find a trade partner for Henson too.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast