Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bucks vs Raptors

Bucks vs Raptors

Thought I would start this thread to discuss the ongoing series.

"The Bucks are wearing their Black “Fear The Deer” Alternate jerseys complete with the playoff debut of the “Fear The Deer” alternate court at the BMO Harris Bradley Center."

http://www.nba.com/bucks/features/pl...e-guide-game-3

I'm sure the court will be the Fear the Deer court they only use 4 times per year.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Thought I would start this thread to discuss the ongoing series.

"The Bucks are wearing their Black “Fear The Deer” Alternate jerseys complete with the playoff debut of the “Fear The Deer” alternate court at the BMO Harris Bradley Center."

http://www.nba.com/bucks/features/pl...e-guide-game-3
    And all fans are getting black shirts too, so they are hoping for a blackout to go along with the Fear The Dear alternate court and jersey.
    Should be a great environment as I believe the place is sold out and ready to rock!

I think the home energy, and my opinion that the Bucks are actually a better team, will bring home a win and ensure we will get a home game 6.

Just can't have Ibaka play like all world, and we need to hit a few 3s. Teletovic has sure been off with his 3 point shot.

I'm sticking by my prediction of the Raptors in 6, but I think tonight is going to be a lot of fun... glad to see they are making this series fun and the MKE fans are backing the team. This should pay dividends for next season when I think the Bucks can be a top 4 seed in the East.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Aaron Rodgers, Martellus Bennett and Brett Hundley are in the building. Unbelievable atmosphere and 1st half!

Wow... what a game, out played Toronto from start to finish... now the Bucks have to be on guard for a letdown game in Game 4... if they can pull out Game 4 which I think everyone anticipates will be much closer, they essentially lock up the series and break Toronto's will... lose game 4 and it's right back to a grind. This team is doing some pretty special things right now.

Were you the Bucks fan from Houston that called in to the postgame on WSSP?
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 04-21-2017 at 08:38 AM.

What a fun game to watch, and it sounds like a great game atmosphere. Should just add to the excitement for game 4 on Saturday.

The Bucks really got to Ibaka, who has been killing us, and with him off his game we will be Toronto every time.

I know there is a lot of construction going on in the area, but are there any plans for a 'live block' type set up for Saturday?

The pre-game party was set-up on 4th and State last night on all the shots on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Were you the Bucks fan from Houston that called in to the postgame on WSSP?
    I was not, there are quite a few folks from Wisconsin living down here though so its not a surprise.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast