Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Seeding / Matchups

Good, a home game on a Saturday. Those prices are high. Oh, well.
    March Madness starts in November

A big get on game one beating Toronto in Toronto.
    Bucks looked good, especially with Middleton having an off shooting night.

Fun game to watch. Now wait until Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    A big get on game one beating Toronto in Toronto.
    Bucks looked good, especially with Middleton having an off shooting night.

Fun game to watch. Now wait until Tuesday.
    Great win. I figured they would lose game 1. Giannis was Giannis. Brogdon played like the ROY. Maker with some key blocked shots to start the 2nd half. Monroe was outstanding....scoring, rebounding and passing out of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Great win. I figured they would lose game 1. Giannis was Giannis. Brogdon played like the ROY. Maker with some key blocked shots to start the 2nd half. Monroe was outstanding....scoring, rebounding and passing out of the post.
    I'm with you on game one. Was hoping somehow the Bucks could steal a game in Toronto, but wasn't optimistic.
    The Bucks didn't steal game one, they went out at took game 1 and made a statement.

Thought the Bucks might get another road win when Giannis hit the 3 to tie it with just over a minute left. Toronto was 14-29 from 3 (48%). Defending the 3 better in Milwaukee will be key. Bucks turn to have the crowd behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Good, a home game on a Saturday. Those prices are high. Oh, well.
    The tickets were dirt cheap. Don't know where they are now. I bought the "And1" package about three weeks ago. It included the last home game against Charlotte, and the first two playoff games for a whopping total of $35 for all three games. Granted these were upper level, but they are in low letter rows like "E and F"

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    The tickets were dirt cheap. Don't know where they are now. I bought the "And1" package about three weeks ago. It included the last home game against Charlotte, and the first two playoff games for a whopping total of $35 for all three games. Granted these were upper level, but they are in low letter rows like "E and F"
    Single game tickets were high. I got two tickets for Saturday in the lower bowl at $67 each in the corner.

Good upper deck seats were $55.
    Top row seats in the upper deck behind the basket were $22 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Single game tickets were high. I got two tickets for Saturday in the lower bowl at $67 each in the corner.

Good upper deck seats were $55.
    Top row seats in the upper deck behind the basket were $22 bucks.
    Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. I bought some tickets for a potential game 6 with a special presale they had the other day. I bought some lower bowl corner tickets for that and they were $71 each. I also bought a pair of uppers and I think they were $35 each.

Seems a bit high, since you can go to an Admirals playoff game starting for $8 bucks and $18 bucks for the good seats. I know, not apples (NBA) vs apples (AHL).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast