The additions of Jamal and Greg brings back memories of those Louisville teams of the late 70s, 80s, and early 90s that had all these 6'5" - 6'7" athletes at the 2, 3, and 4, to go along with some tough, athletic 6'9" - 6'11" center.

Jamal and Greg fit the mold of those Louisville wings, and I'm hoping that Theo can end up being like those Louisville 5s.

Personally, I think that both Jamal and Greg can and will contribute as freshmen, though how much depends on whether or not we also land a grad transfer (maybe Koulechov?). But what really has me excited is what they may bring to the MU table as juniors and seniors.

I also love the fact that reportedly Jamal, Greg, and Theo all love to play defense and have bought into how much effort it takes to play good D. Those Louisville teams were not just god-awful to try and defend; they also caused fits when they were on defense.

That's what I'm hoping MU in Years 5 and 6 of the Wojo Era will be like.

(P.S. - I dont want to forget about Ike. His athleticism and his ceiling may end up being as high as or even higher than that of Greg, Jamal, and Theo, but I am guessing it might take him a bit longer to get significant mpg. Still, all four of these guys remind me of those old Louisvlle teams, especially the ones coached by Crum but even some coached by Pitino.)