Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greg Elliott commits to...

I've said all along that I think Greg could push for a starting spot next year, or, at the very least a solid 15-20 mpg. From what I've seen, he is considerably quicker than either Haanif or Sacar, and he is a better ball handler than Sacar and maybe better in this regard than Haanif.

He may prove to be even more valuable on defense than on offense in terms of defending BE 2 guards as he is certainly bigger than Rowsey or Markus and quicker than both as well.

Reading the article on him above, I think much of what the individual has written could be right on ( or is it spot on?).

I really liked our mini-midget back-court combo of Markus and Rowsey from an offensive standpoint, but we usually suffered on the defensive end when both were on the court together. I think Greg will offer a legitimate option for Wojo to play alongside either Markus or Rowsey.

Welcome to MU, Greg! Great choice for a great player!

Welcome to MU Greg..It will be a blast watching you and Jamal, and your fellow GE teammates do big things at MU the next few years!!

Welcome to MU Greg!! Looking forward to 4 years of your Detroit toughness!

Really great news. I loved reading about Greg's toughness and commitment to excel. Looking forward to having him at MU.

Fits a huge need. Welcome to MU Greg!

Bigtime!!!!

Welcome To MU, Greg!!!!

I think his shooting mechanic's are nice and simple, IE not a lot of wasted motion. also my guess is that fact that he can get to the rim so quickly means people are not going to be on him Like say Rowsey. Also on the 1st Video he made 3 baskets with his left which means he can score when going to the rim instead of just getting fouled. Great pickup and glad he wanted to be at MU. I think in general this class will turn out better then the national rankings.

Looking forward to watching Greg play and develop over the next 4 years! Welcome to the MU family!

This is awesome news and he seems like a great young man. I wish him great success both on and off the court at MU. I hope the Michigan tres amigos have the same success as an earlier group of amigos.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast