Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greg Elliott commits to...

Greg Elliott commits to...

Greg Elliott commits to Marquette!

Congrats to Elliott, Wojo and MU staff.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Welcome aboard Greg! Looking forward to watching Greg play as he fills a need for MU with his athleticism and high motor.

Welcome aboard Greg!! The MU family is excited to have you!! Let's make some noise!

Welcome aboard Greg. Looking forward to seeing him play next year. One more piece and this team could really make some noise. Great get by Wojo and staff.

Awesome news! Welcome!

Great to have Greg coming to MU, and can't wait to see him play at the BC. Love the Michigan kids coming to Milwaukee.

Adding GE really makes this a great class coming in who will have much success in the Big East!

Great news!

Side note - with Elliott, Eke, Cain, John all coming in.....man, that is a considerable upgrade from an athleticism prospective.

And that doesn't even count Froling, who I'm really excited about.

What fantastic news. Another top player out of Michigan decides he would rather play at Marquette then one of the state schools. Can't wait to see Greg on the court!

Fantastic news! Welcome Greg!

All Hail Wojo and his assistants! Its not easy to come into Detroit and snag three stellar player. I have seen Greg Elliot play three times and he is the "real' deal". I cannot wait for these guys to represent our great Marquette basketball program.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast