Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Butch Lee Special on FF pre-game

Here it is: https://youtu.be/1_tU5gduDvE

Love the Al quote by Kellogg at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    [/B]

I recall the booing, but weren't we all booing the refs as well as raining rolls of toilet paper on them. Don't remember Al getting booed.

Was a depressing walk back to the dorms and bars - from 16-3 to 16-6 (all at home) in short order.
    Yes, for sure. I remember that game well. The fans were booing the refs and it was crazy when Al got tossed. Crowd was really hostile toward the refs. I guess it was only fitting that Al get tossed on his final game in Milwaukee.

Quote Originally Posted by 79warrior View Post
    Yes, for sure. I remember that game well. The fans were booing the refs and it was crazy when Al got tossed. Crowd was really hostile toward the refs. I guess it was only fitting that Al get tossed on his final game in Milwaukee.
    From famine to feast after those three straight losses at home - 4 wins on the the road after that 3 game losing streak and up at half-time at Michigan when the selection committee included MU in the tourney. The rest is history.

Last 10 games of that season away from home. Always thought that was weird that they ended the regular season with 5 games on the road.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12