Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Marquette Alumni in The Basketball Tournament

Funny, the leading fan vote getter is the one from Paint Touches that has done quite a few harsh MU stories in the past and did the most recent one ripping Buzz, his salary, contracts etc.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Looks like Juan is signed up to play as well.

Man, facially Wes and D Wade are looking more and more like each other. Something about the NBA that is puffing out their cheeks, ha.

Anyone know who else is definitely on the team besides those mentioned in the article (Jerel, DJ-O, Buycks, Davante, and Trend)?

Last year's team eventually lost because they had trouble on the defensive glass and did not have much of a low-post game on offense. So far, it doesn't seem like that has changed.

Mo was on the team last year, and Jamil, and Trent, if memory serves. Jamil, at least, provided some length. Burke also played last year if memory serves.

Would love to see Vander on the roster, event though we are already strong at guard. After all, wasn't he the D-League's MVP?

Maurice Acker
    Juan Anderson
    Trend Blackledge
    Dwight Burke
    Dwight Buycks
    Davante Gardner
    Darius Johnson-Odom
    Trent Lockett
    Jerel McNeal

Fitz is the GM
    Novak is a Booster
    Wesley is the coach

Thanks.

I guess I just don't see that group as being worthy of such a high ranking. No inside threat whatsoever outside of Davante.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    Thanks.

I guess I just don't see that group as being worthy of such a high ranking. No inside threat whatsoever outside of Davante.
    But, Murff always said Burke was a real inside threat after that move against empty space in the Katrina exhibition.

I keep saying what the really need is Ooze - a big that can run the floor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast