Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Marquette Alumni in The Basketball Tournament

Vote for Marquette Alumni in The Basketball Tournament

Everyone gets four votes. Vote for us, we'll vote for you?

Link: Banner Boys (Milwaukee Alumni)

I realize it's not exactly an equitable trade, but with all these teams involved we can all use more votes.

Roster Updates--Guys listed thus far:

Darius Johnson-Odom
    Dwight Buycks
    Davante Gardner
    Trend Blackledge
    Trent Lockett
    Jerel McNeal

Remember to vote!

Novak should play for them this year...his shooting ability would be huge in a tournament like this. I think it's safe to say his NBA career is likely over at this point. He had a nice, long run though and made some pretty good coin.

Attended the games in Chicago last year. Was a fun event, Dwight B really put on a show. The current players were there rooting on the alums, hopefully they'll be in again.

I don't know about Novak, isn't this more like street ball?

Watching the last two games last year, what they really need is Ooze - a big that can run the floor.

Ooze is still having a hell of a career overseas, won another title this year.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

What about Luke and Katin and JJ. Don't think they will be hindered by NBA contracts and overseas play would not be until later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    I don't know about Novak, isn't this more like street ball?

Watching the last two games last year, what they really need is Ooze - a big that can run the floor.

Ooze is still having a hell of a career overseas, won another title this year.
    It's more organized than street by a lot, yeah you get some hero ball at times from a guy or two, but they do play D, have referees, etc.....it's pretty competitive.

I think having Novak on the floor would open up driving lanes for Buycks, DJ-O, Jerel from the guard spots.

Would also like to see Jamil and Vander join the roster. Need Jamil's length on defense. Last year's team got pummeled on the glass. Maybe Ooze would help.

Tried to vote but couldn't navigate the stupid-ass process. It kept saying my e-mail address was invalid. I set up a new password, and I still couldn't vote. Frickin pain the arse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast