Quote Originally Posted by DKelly28 View Post
If I'm reading the rules correctly, after the 9 teams selected on popularity are chosen on June 1st, then 6 teams each region are picked at-large if they have 7 players, 100+ fans and meet the eligibility requirements which the Banner Boys meets all those provisions already. Its probable that just because a team finishes in position 10-15 in the popularity rankings, they won't automatically be selected as an at-large and obviously, finishing in the top 9 would mean you wouldn't have worry about that possibility of not being selected as an at-large but I think finishing top 15 would still give a team a good shot of making this tournament.
The plan is to say "screw it" and just finish with top votes in the region. Tall order, obviously, but I think if we have that as the goal we'll finish top-5 in regional voting easily.

As it stands now, today has been our best day by far in getting out the vote. We've outpaced everyone in the Midwest except for Marquette in votes today. I think we can do this. But we need people to get everyone to vote - friends, family, even if they don't care one bit about hoops.

Even if they don't care about hoops, they should care about stopping heroin in its tracks - and that's charity we're getting behind.