Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Four - Who Wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    An interesting final four to say the least.

Personally I would like to see the winner of South Carolina v Gonzaga win it all, and do so with a win over UNC.

I was so disappointed when MU lost to South Carolina, but I guess it helps that they also beat everyone else in front of them thus far.

Sure it might look good for MU to say we lost to the eventual champs, but Gonzaga is my pick (who I want to win).
    Funny thing is you can blame Bob Dukiet for our loss to South Carolina. Why? Because Bob had Rudy Keeling as an assistant on staff back in the '80's, Keeling eventually left MU and became HC at Maine and took the job at Northeastern later on. While at Northeastern Keeling gave Frank Martin his big break and hired him to his staff. Keeling was fired at the end of that year but convinced the incoming coach to keep Martin. The rest as they say is history. So, if you don't like our loss to South Carolina then you have another reason to blame something on Bob Dukiet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reptile View Post
    Funny thing is you can blame Bob Dukiet for our loss to South Carolina. Why? Because Bob had Rudy Keeling as an assistant on staff back in the '80's, Keeling eventually left MU and became HC at Maine and took the job at Northeastern later on. While at Northeastern Keeling gave Frank Martin his big break and hired him to his staff. Keeling was fired at the end of that year but convinced the incoming coach to keep Martin. The rest as they say is history. So, if you don't like our loss to South Carolina then you have another reason to blame something on Bob Dukiet.
    Per his wiki page, Frank's full name is Francisco Jose Martin and is the son of Cuban political exiles. So, we can blame Fidel as well.
    Last edited by Nukem2; 04-01-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12