Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Big Ten team down and 2...

One Big Ten team down and 2...

...2 to go!

Go Zags although they are playing pretty tight right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Go Zags although they are playing pretty tight right now.
    West Virginia deserved to lose after that last offensive possession. Truly awful.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

It reminded me of the last possession for WSU against Kentucky.

If X wins a Jesuit school is guaranteed to be in FF.

Still cheering for Purdue, I have them in the Final Four. Glad to see Michigan lose, I'm sick of their "team of destiny" BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Still cheering for Purdue, I have them in the Final Four. Glad to see Michigan lose, I'm sick of their "team of destiny" BS.
    Purdue is going down.

Purdue is humbled, 98-66. Ouch.

Go Butler and Florida!

Big East now 6-5.

Kansas looked really good. The only no contest of the night, all the other games were great.

Xavier with a big win against a really good Arizona team. Talk about the stock of a coach rising, Mack looses one of, if not his best player during the season, and here they are in the elite 8. Congrats to X! I hope some alum at X is backing up the brinks truck for Mack to keep him in the Big East.

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    West Virginia deserved to lose after that last offensive possession. Truly awful.
    Really, really bad way to end the game, as that was one of the more entertaining games of the season to watch up until that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Kansas looked really good. The only no contest of the night, all the other games were great.

Xavier with a big win against a really good Arizona team. Talk about the stock of a coach rising, Mack looses one of, if not his best player during the season, and here they are in the elite 8. Congrats to X! I hope some alum at X is backing up the brinks truck for Mack to keep him in the Big East.
    Great win for X. Impressive that X has been to 6 Sweet 16s since 2008. Glad Mack is a Xavier alumnus who grew up in the Cincinnati area. He has a strong recruiting class coming in (Paul Scruggs, Naji Marshall, Elias Harden) IMHO, if asked, Mack would not leave Xavier for Indiana (not sure he is one of their top targets either).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast