Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Duane Wilson Leaving Marquette

Wilson will always be a MU player in my eyes......different circumstances than say a Mbwake, Burton or even Traci Carter for that matter, as has been discussed.......it's like Favre's post Packer career, I'm not really sure if that even happened anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Wilson will always be a MU player in my eyes......different circumstances than say a Mbwake, Burton or even Traci Carter for that matter, as has been discussed.......it's like Favre's post Packer career, I'm not really sure if that even happened anymore
    Of course he will. He will be an MU graduate...he is just moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Of course he will. He will be an MU graduate...he is just moving on.
    Meant it as it shouldn't be weird if he wants to come back to MU to watch games/etc. Program and fans should welcome him with open arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Meant it as it shouldn't be weird if he wants to come back to MU to watch games/etc. Program and fans should welcome him with open arms.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    It was Dale Ellis. But Mandy was far different than Lloyd. Mandy was defense while Lloyd was offense.
    I was comparing their ability to penetrate and dish - very similar IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    I was comparing their ability to penetrate and dish - very similar IMO.
    Mandy was very decent, but Lloyd averaged 5.6 assists in his career while Mandy averaged 3.0 assists per game. Lloyd was more of a facilitator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123