Thread: Could this be the Pac 12's Year?

Could this be the Pac 12's Year?

It has been a long dry spell for the Pac 12 and winning the national championship.

UCLA did it back in 1995, and Arizona back in 1997. Since that time no Pac 10 / now Pac 12 team has won the big dance.

My brackets are toast, but could this be the year someone with a bracket that has a Pac 12 team in the winners circle wins the prize? Arizona and UCLA are looking pretty good thus far.

I have AZ as my national champ.

Have Arizona and UCLA in my Final Four. Wanted Oregon there until Boucher got hurt. Of course Villanova is going to beat UA and UCLA on it's way to another championship. Oh wait.........

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Have Arizona and UCLA in my Final Four. Wanted Oregon there until Boucher got hurt. Of course Villanova is going to beat UA and UCLA on it's way to another championship. Oh wait.........
    Sounds like my pool.

Another interesting NCAA championship stat, from 1990 through 2016 there has only been one Big 10 champ, Michigan State in 2000 (Maryland won in 2002 but was in the ACC at the time). I think it more likely that a Pac 12 team win, but 3 Big 10 teams are still in the game.

It's the Conference of Champions, why not!
    March Madness starts in November