Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tourney Thread - All Big East Games

Tourney Thread - All Big East Games

So, I missed the game last night, but very disappointed to see Providence blow a 17 pt lead. We want as many wins as we can in the BEast to build up the tourney credits.

Butler is putting on a good showing so far in their first game. Not watching it, but seeing the score online shows a nice halftime lead.

Xavier and Nova rounding out Day 1 games for the BEast.

Providence was absolutely terrible in the 2nd half. Couldn't make a shot, tons of turnovers and bad defense. They blew that game.

Butler was Butler -- steady and efficient.

As bad as Xavier has been playing, I think they have a decent shot to win today...Maryland is not that good.

Very nice showing for Butler against a pretty good Winthrop team. While they have been a touch inconsistent this year, Butler will be a tough out in the tournament.
    #BringShakaHome

I have Butler going to the Sweet 16 in my plethora of brackets. However, Middle Tennessee was impressive. They look every bit as good as the team that knocked off Michigan State last year.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 03-16-2017 at 05:57 PM.

In general, I want the Big 10 and the ACC teams to lose, so very glad for Middle Tennessee. Although, the exception to my distaste for the Big 10 is I was happy to see Northwestern win. It's their first time in the tourney, so excited to see them go as far as they can.

Woo hoo!!! Best of both worlds. BEast beats Big 10111213. Way to go X!!!

Well done X. BE 3-0 today.

"It's in the hole!"

Quote Originally Posted by MUWhistler View Post
    Woo hoo!!! Best of both worlds. BEast beats Big 10111213. Way to go X!!!
    ...although not quite making up for giving away the UW game last year, but I'll take it.

P.S. - go VaTech!!!
    Last edited by CaribouJim; 03-16-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast