Thread: All Hail Wojo and his Staff!

All Hail Wojo and his Staff!

And thank you to them. They took a lot of criticism this year from fans (including some from me) but all is good now. Wojo has MU back in the big dance where we belong. Its all "icing on the cake" from here on out, IMO. Future looks great for MU basketball.

Leonard Cohen and his version of Hallelujah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6KLK_8Tg6Y

Congrats to the team and coaches! They hung in there and overcame adversity after the Nova win. Let's Go Warriors!

Total props to Wojo. He had a vision with the shooters and it paid off.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Total props to Wojo. He had a vision with the shooters and it paid off.
    The changes he made after the Georgetown loss made the difference. He made some tough decisions that really paid off..

Exciting to be back in the tourney and some good recruiting as we look ahead, paired with a couple of outstanding freshman. It is great to be relevant again.

I agree. When the fan base went loco this team went to work and never gave up. They earned their way in and we should all be proud. I'm also happy that they made a lot of our own fans eat crow for dinner tonight.

I forgot how much I missed this......I wonder if it's possible not to move from my couch from Tuesday through Sunday?

Props to Wojo, staff and players. Props to the MU fans who didn't lose faith.......and to those who did......glad to have you back....but don't do it again.....��