Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 in a row

5 in a row

Have not watched the Bucks like I did before Parker's injury. A win over Indiana tonight makes it 5 in a row, 3 of the 5 against playoff teams (Clippers, Raptors, Pacers).

I turned my focus to the draft, but the Bucks are only 1.5 games back of the #6 seed. Tough schedule ahead, a looming 6 game west coast trip in March.

Middleton being back has really helped, seeing what I've seen I'd be okay trading Parker for a PG when he is back and healthy and rolling from there.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Like MUFAN2003, I had flipped to thinking draft pick in the lottery, and then they turn it around. Now I'm back hoping for the playoffs. Crazy long NBA season.

I am actually beginning to question if Jabari Parker is a good fit for this team, this is now the second time he has gone out and they have played better. Obviously I want to see how they finish this season, and how they play the beginning of next year, but I honestly am beginning to think they need to move on from Parker and try and get a good PG to pair with Middleton and Giannis for the future.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

I think the Bucks are committed to Parker. It would be a while anyway before he becomes an option in a trade, seeing he will not likely return before February of next season. Teams will want to see him play well for a stretch of games before entertaining a trade. Summer of 2018, could you package Parker with a draft pick and other assets to get Jimmy Butler? Before Parker's injury they likely could have, but now Parker will have to prove he can be the same player. Parker goes home to Chicago and Jimmy returns to the city where he played college ball.

Just saw a story today where he bought a one story warehouse in Brewer's Hill that he will renovate into his house.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Read today that Milwaukee was 22-29 when Jabari Parker tore his ACL. They are 11-5 since his injury. Now the #7 seed in the East. I am all for the playoffs if they can avoid the #8 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Just saw a story today where he bought a one story warehouse in Brewer's Hill that he will renovate into his house.
    That's certainly an interesting endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Read today that Milwaukee was 22-29 when Jabari Parker tore his ACL. They are 11-5 since his injury. Now the #7 seed in the East. I am all for the playoffs if they can avoid the #8 seed.
    I think it may also have a lot to do with finally have outside shooting in Middleton. Parker got hurt in the first game back for Middleton.
    I would like to see all three on the court together before I would think we are better without Parker.

The Bucks are back to .500 thanks to a west coast swing that features a few of the NBA's bad teams. Playoff battle will be interesting the rest of the way with a lot of teams tightly bunched and 12 games to play for the Bucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast