Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 in a row

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    The Bucks are back to .500 thanks to a west coast swing that features a few of the NBA's bad teams. Playoff battle will be interesting the rest of the way with a lot of teams tightly bunched and 12 games to play for the Bucks.
    Bucks have won 9 of 11. The Clippers were a good win on the trip, and I guess Portland had been one of the hottest teams of late. Last game of the west coast trip tonight @ Sacramento. The Bucks are currently the #7 seed, 1 game back of the #6 seed and 2 games back of the #5 seed. 12 games left in the season. Crunch time.

This is gonna be a fun final few weeks... Bucks could finish in the 5th seed or out all together... they are red hot right now, regardless of the competition, they have played real well since Middleton returned.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    This is gonna be a fun final few weeks... Bucks could finish in the 5th seed or out all together... they are red hot right now, regardless of the competition, they have played real well since Middleton returned.
    Middleton seems to have been the key. We have not really had an outside shooting threat, and that is certainly what Middleton brings, along with some size at the guard spot.

Right now a 6 seed but like you said, could easily still finish on the outside looking in. Hoping to have playoff basketball, and something to build on going into next season.

I really like how they are playing now, but it is still crazy this late in the year how different rotations are game to game. One game Henson plays a lot, next game doesn't see a minute and Hawes plays.

Playoff basketball in the NBA is worth watching, so I hope we can get there and have some success.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12