Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Tenelevenwhatever Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by BLT View Post
    Fox owns the Big 10 Network. He explained he is back to the BET after last night's games on air to finish up there.

He's doing the first B10 semifinal right now. Maybe he heads back after this game?

I do like Jim Jackson though. Has grown into that roll quite nicely.

Greensboro may be central for the ACC but it leaves a lot to be desired as a destination. The venue is large enough for the event, but there is little around it, parking is horrible and you have to take local roads to get to it. I understand the desire of Boeheim to not play there (but can't stand the man so I hope they keep it there) and can't believe that this is the best compromise for a league that wants to be perceived as the best in the sport. This is ACC politics at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    He's doing the first B10 semifinal right now. Maybe he heads back after this game?

I do like Jim Jackson though. Has grown into that roll quite nicely.
    Yikes. That semi is on CBS, not BTN. I thought he was referring to heading back to NY, not moving networks two chairs over in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by BLT View Post
    Yikes. That semi is on CBS, not BTN. I thought he was referring to heading back to NY, not moving networks two chairs over in DC.

He always has had a contract to do CBS work around the tournament.

Raf always works CBS games on he weekend during the regular season. His calling the B10111214 games today and tomorrow is likely due to that contract. Pity, as he belongs on Fox tonight at the World's Most Famous Arena calling the championship of the soul of college hoops instead of that midmajor tournament he's calling.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

With Nance and Hill, Raf is very sedated. That team sounds like they are announcing a golf tournament. He is also losing his voice. He deserves to be with Gus and the BE so his personality comes out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123