Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK, I admit it...

Mrs. Gato and I will be there next year--maybe this year if we reach the finals.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Mrs. Gato and I will be there next year--maybe this year if we reach the finals.
    Once my little ones grow up I'll probably head there too. Then I will climb down from the cheap seats to come down and say hi to you Gato.

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    The Mayor is likely going back to the BET next year, so perhaps Hizzoner will return to said practice.

Good times for The Mayor and his constituents, indeed.
    The Mayor needs to find a man-bro like Flavor-Flav to hang with next year at the Big East Tourney!! Yah Booooyyyyyy!

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    The Mayor needs to find a man-bro like Flavor-Flav to hang with next year at the Big East Tourney!! Yah Booooyyyyyy!
    Can someone provide a translation for Hizzoner?
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

You don't need a translation. Just get your grill and a clock necklace and you'll be good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    You don't need a translation. Just get your grill and a clock necklace and you'll be good to go!
    In essence, Flavor Flav is a hype man. A guy like that could be used to bring a lot of attention to Hizzoner and his crew! Not that Hizzoner would want any attention!

Don't get me wrong though, I love the mayor and the third person thing. It's hilarious and perfect for a forum like BrewCity where free speech is not a crime!
    Last edited by DavidBoone2inchesTaller; 03-09-2017 at 08:09 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12