Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Twitter on Top 100 Camp

Twitter on Top 100 Camp

LASPORTS.COM ‏@ny2lasports
    Future Marquette talents Deonte Burton and Duane Wilson Jr. on the court - creating offensively and leading a nice run @Top100Camp
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan Mattocks ‏@coachmattocks
    2013 Milwaukee product Duane Wilson -- 6'2" G -- introduced his felonious jabstep game to Reggie Theus, Jr. in 1-on-1 to get a cushion NBAPA
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Duane Wilson ‏@_IGotTheJuice1
    Had a good first day of camp. I really felt like I got better today especially defensively. Learning from nba pros can't get no better

Great post milkbone - thanks!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Kendrick Nunn ‏@KNunnSG
    Gave someone else my spot in NBA camp because of the long weekend ahead of me for USA team! Let's make it clear

Alex Schwartz ‏@NorthstarBball
    Marquette commits Duane Wilson, Jr. & Deonte Burton are on the same team here (Grizzlies). Both will be very nice players for Buzz Williams

Alex Schwartz ‏@NorthstarBball
    First time seeing Deonte Burton. Impressed.

Five Star Basketball ‏@5starbasketball
    Future Maqruette Golden Eagle Deonte Burton has been punishing the rim all day long with emphatic slams

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Eric Bossi ‏@ebosshoops
    If I was the Green Bay Packers I would sign Deonte Burton to my practice squad and develop him into a tight end. @Top100Camp

That's good pub... Thanks for the updates!

agreed, let's keep the thread going!

From Eric Bossi

If Deonte Burton were to show up at next weekend's Rivals 100 Five-Star Challenge in football, he would likely create quite the buzz. The 6-foot-5 native of Milwaukee is a physical freak of nature. He's powerfully built, has long arms and is an explosive athlete who plays strong. Burton will quickly be a fan favorite at hometown Marquette.

Tim McCormick ‏@TMcCormickESPN

#top100camp Duane Wilson @_igotthejuice #Marquette gets an elite passer who loves the speed game. A top 5 assist man in the camp
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast