Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St. John's game thread

St. John's game thread

1st half positives - shot the ball great and rebounded well

1st half negatives - Markus and Luke continue to be foul-prone and Haanif is still a TO machine

Man, I like what Heldt is bringing to the table. He's a winner.

Heldt is really playing well

JJJ with the emphatic dunk and Markus with a 3 -- life is good for MU right now

Luke has more fouls than minutes played. He and Haanif are going to be seeing a lot of pine time the remainder of the season

Luke's size impacts shots but he simply cannot guard anyone. It's that simple. I'm beginning to think Heldt's effort, intensity and footwork on defense makes us tougher defensively and that's what we need.

Heldt and Sam were both really good.....great to see. Too many turnovers again but we ran the offense got good looks, knocked them down and outrebounded them by quite a few.

Great win!

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    Luke has more fouls than minutes played. He and Haanif are going to be seeing a lot of pine time the remainder of the season
    Couple of Luke's fouls were absolute bull$h!t. Went up straight, kept his arms straight up, was out of the circle and still got the call. This crew sucked hard and I usually like Roger Ayers.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Couple of Luke's fouls were absolute bull$h!t. Went up straight, kept his arms straight up, was out of the circle and still got the call. This crew sucked hard and I usually like Roger Ayers.
    Not sure I agree. Watching on TV, I thought his fouls were legit

Didn't see replays of any of Luke's fouls, but let's not write him off over a couple games. He needs to get back to playing like he was earlier this season. Hopefully that starts with Providence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast