Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction Time - Does JJ Play Tuesday?

The dunk was mammoth, but I really loved good passing. Had a couple eye popping assists. Having him playing well really does make us a much better team.

He did have a play within the last few minutes of the game where he went to the hoop and had his shot blocked. Instead of getting back on D he was complaining to the ref and Wojo was furious with him.

I am not sure what he did last week to warrant a full game benching, but it was good to see he logged 23 minutes yesterday. We will need everyone on board to make a run at the NCAA.

[QUOTE=Goose85;138303]He did have a play within the last few minutes of the game where he went to the hoop and had his shot blocked. Instead of getting back on D he was complaining to the ref and Wojo was furious with him.

I am not sure what he did last week to warrant a full game benching, but it was good to see he logged 23 minutes yesterday. We will need everyone on board to make a run at the NCAA.[/QUOTE

I saw that play. That is what drives Wojo crazy. Lazy and selfish, get over yourself and hustle your a## back on D. SJU gets a 5 on 4 situation and my guess is had that 3 point shot by SJU gone in JJJ would have been back on the bench.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12