Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's Pep Rally/Alumni Game

Quote Originally Posted by bergamont View Post
    No Murf--I thought he could still ball. I'm disappointed!!

He undoubtedly thinks he can still ball.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Marquette refused to provide complementary Listerene or give adequate time to tape ankles.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I think he knows he can't ball anymore......coaching however.....

John Miller- 3 on 1 ? He used to hang out on the outdoor courts at McCormick, and ask us if we wanted to play him 3 against him alone. He later walked on , and made the team.... never really played. Would have been class of '74.

Is there a list of attendees for the weekend's festivities? Curious, if ex-players like Toone, Dudley, Downing and Boone -- who were not listed as playing in the alumni game -- were in town.

Walter Downing was there last night.

Ran into Pat Foley after the game at Turners. Could be that many alumni were there but just didn't partake in the game.

Thanks, Alpha. Forgot to ask earlier, but did the the class of '97 (Pieper, Crawford and Abraham) show?

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    If Pope Johnson is there I'm there!!!

http://www.marquette.edu/magazine/re...49534&archive=
    Wasn't the Pope the guy who held some student from his feet outside a window at McCormick because of a comment made to Mo Lucas?

Quote Originally Posted by eastly View Post
    Thanks, Alpha. Forgot to ask earlier, but did the the class of '97 (Pieper, Crawford and Abraham) show?
    None of those guys were there by my recollection, but they paraded so many guys through at half time I could be wrong. From that era, I do remember Abel Joseph was there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast