Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (3) Wed. Big East Games 2/15/17

(3) Wed. Big East Games 2/15/17

5:30 - Xavier @ Providence, FS1--Tim Brando, Bill Raftery
    Line: Providence -3

7:00 - 20 Creighton @ Seton Hall, CBSSN--Tom McCarthy, Dalen Cuff, Jon Rothstein
    Line: Creighton -1.5

7:45 - St. John's @ 24 Butler, FS1--Vince Welch, Jordan Cornette
    Line: Butler -10.5
    March Madness starts in November

MU has a week off. Ugh, I really hate that at this time of the year especially coming off a crappy loss. Ok if have injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    MU has a week off. Ugh, I really hate that at this time of the year especially coming off a crappy loss. Ok if have injuries.
    In this case of what Wojo said in the postgame, sounded like a good thing. Work to do. Save about three days not having to prep for a game. Also could have been a home game vs Stetson tonight as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    In this case of what Wojo said in the postgame, sounded like a good thing. Work to do. Save about three days not having to prep for a game. Also could have been a home game vs Stetson tonight as well.
    Still don't like the week off unless have injuries. We shall see.

Trevon Bluiett out for Xavier tonight. C'mon Trevon..take one more after this make sure it's well healed!

I'm not going to wish injury on anyone. Hope he heals in time for Saturday.

Cheer for Butler, Xavier and Creighton tonight

I'm pulling for bubble teams Providence and Seton Hall tonight! Both need win bad.

I'm pulling for bubble teams Providence and Seton Hall tonight! Both need win bad.
    I still don't understand this logic...rooting for fellow BE teams..Particularly SH and PC, anytime they win, it could be BAD for MU. I don't care how many BE teams make it in, as long as MU is one of them. The more SH and PC lose, the better it is for MU(theoretically). A week ago or so when it looked like MU had a legit chance to still finish 2nd..I'd be right there pulling for Xavier and Creighton to lose. Since it's now basically survival mode for MU, I will root for Creighton and Xavier.

I would think that's opposite of what would be in MU's best interests.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Warrior View Post
    I would think that's opposite of what would be in MU's best interests.
    Yeah, I'm all for the conference's best interests once Marquette is eliminated but until that point screw the conference. I want what's best for Marquette, and that's PC/SJU/SHU losing and creating some distance between us and them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast