Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (5) Saturday BE Games 2/11/17

(5) Saturday BE Games 2/11/17

10:30AM- Marquette at Georgetown, FOX -Tim Brando, Stephen Bardo, Lisa Byington (reporter)

11am- Seton Hall @ St. John's, CBSSN-- Rich Waltz, Doug Gottlieb and sideline reporter Jon Rothstein

1PM- Creighton @ DePaul, FS1- Jeff Levering, Dickey Simpkins

1:30PM- Villanova @ Xavier, FOX- Gus Johnson, Jim Jackson, Shannon Spake

3:00PM- Butler @ Providence, CBSSN- Andrew Catalon, Steve Lappas & Jamie Erdahl
    March Madness starts in November

MU game is at 11:00....?

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    MU game is at 11:00....?
    Correct. FOX, pre-game starts at 10:30am.

SJU, Nova, PC and DePaul somehow winning one, would be the PERFECT scenario for MU tomorrow, that is assuming MU takes care of business themselves.

Point Spreads

Georgetown -2 over Marquette
    Seton Hall -2 at St. John's
    Creighton -10.5 at DePaul
    Villanova -4 at Xavier
    Butler -4 at Providence

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    SJU, Nova, PC and DePaul somehow winning one, would be the PERFECT scenario for MU tomorrow, that is assuming MU takes care of business themselves.
    Perfect and only scenario is MU winning! Also, on just looking it at with MU glasses on. You need that major RPI win at Creighton to hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Perfect and only scenario is MU winning! Also, on just looking it at with MU glasses on. You need that major RPI win at Creighton to hold up.
    No! I don't care about that necessarily...I have bigger goals in mind, hence why i said those teams losing would be the perfect scenario for MU.

As a sidenote, this is the first Saturday that the NCAA Selection Committee reveals the top 16 teams (as of today). 11:30 am on CBS.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-bas...t-predictions/

No Darryl Reynolds for Nova with a rib injury.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    As a sidenote, this is the first Saturday that the NCAA Selection Committee reveals the top 16 teams (as of today). 11:30 am on CBS.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-bas...t-predictions/
    I wish and hope for next season they do last 8 in and first 8 out. Talk about buzz on the airwaves that hoops really needs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast