Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strip the Bradley Center on Feb 18

Does anyone think weather might impact this? Seems like the bulk of our fanbase is wearing sweatshirts and jackets to games this time of year. How many people have gold or baby blue sweatshirts? This year we will likely have better weather. Forecast calls for 50s on Saturday. Not sure that will help, but trying to get everyone into specific color t-shirts in freezing February temperatures (which would be the norm) might be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    MU sells more tickets per game than Duke, therefore, we have better fans.

You are right.
    What? How many fans would Duke average if they played like we have played the last 4 years and struggle to be .500 in conference? Give me a break.
    Last edited by 79warrior; 02-13-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 79warrior View Post
    What? How many fans Duke would average if they played like we have played the last 4 years and struggle to be .500 in conference? Give me a break.

I was wrong. This worked. Maybe not 100% by any stretch, but fans put a real good effort into this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I was wrong. This worked. Maybe not 100% by any stretch, but fans put a real good effort into this.
    +1

They did a nice job. Definitely blew my expectations away. In the future, think they should stick to the baby blue and gold, they pop better than the navy sections did.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    +1

They did a nice job. Definitely blew my expectations away. In the future, think they should stick to the baby blue and gold, they pop better than the navy sections did.
    It was ok, but nothing great. I would not have noticed if I had not known. Better to do just one color.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    It was ok, but nothing great. I would not have noticed if I had not known. Better to do just one color.
    Says the person who doesn't notice much at games.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Says the person who doesn't notice much at games.
    Nah, it was just ok. Need to do one color to get maximum effect. Multiple colors along with non-participants makes for a dull effect. The student section and adjoining areas had gold which was noticeable. The rest of the BC was blah.

Disagree completely. The stripes were obvious. Anyone that didn't notice the baby blue sections is color blind. Especially in the lower bowl. It'll be interesting to see how they maintain it in future attempts, but that was a massive success, especially considering the bulk of expectations I saw were low.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast