Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strip the Bradley Center on Feb 18

Strip the Bradley Center on Feb 18

http://www.gomarquette.com/sports/m-...011817aaa.html

I think this is a cool idea, but suggesting that fans should go to the sprit shop to buy the correct shirt isn't going to work. They should at least hand them out in the lower bowl.

And despite my topic title, for God sakes please don't strip in the Bradley Center. STRIPE it.

Cheap tees - have students selling cheap MU tees in the stands for anyone who didn't wear one.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Cheap tees - have students selling cheap MU tees in the stands for anyone who didn't wear one.
    Yep. That would work too. Set up something in the lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Yep. That would work too. Set up something in the lobby.
    Especially for those in the baby blue sections. I have gold and blue shirts and sweatshirts, but I don't have any baby blue. I'm in a navy blue section so I'm covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Especially for those in the baby blue sections. I have gold and blue shirts and sweatshirts, but I don't have any baby blue. I'm in a navy blue section so I'm covered.
    You can always buy some baby blue Wisconsin Havoc shirts. I'm covered, but the colors of my program are blue, gold, and baby blue. I wonder why...

This has roughly a 0% chance of working well, give or take .1%
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

I thought this was about the last game at tbe Bradley center. Take what you want out the door!
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    This has roughly a 0% chance of working well, give or take .1%
    And I'm going to lean toward the "take" option. We couldn't get a gold out when they gave away shorts on the seats. Why would this work when they just expect you to show up wearing the right thing? I bet 60% of the fans don't even know about this or what they're supposed to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    And I'm going to lean toward the "take" option. We couldn't get a gold out when they gave away shorts on the seats. Why would this work when they just expect you to show up wearing the right thing? I bet 60% of the fans don't even know about this or what they're supposed to wear.
    This exactly.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast