Cheatham, Haanif
    Fischer, Like

Butler
    Woodson, Avery
    Baldwin, Kamar
    Wideman, Tyler
    Savage, Kethan
    Chrabascz, Andrew
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I know some guys comment on this from time to time, but by my count MU has 11 guys in uniform, six different types of shoes.

Martin is not listed in the Box Score. Is he not playing? Did I miss something? I'm at work and can't watch the game. Following the box score on line.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    Martin is not listed in the Box Score. Is he not playing? Did I miss something? I'm at work and can't watch the game. Following the box score on line.
    They said that the BU coach felt it was better with him coming off the bench. The announcers didn't buy it.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

This isn't a fun team to watch anymore.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    Announcers can't figure it out either. Must be a 1/2 game or hopefully full game suspension that Butler is not making public

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    This isn't a fun team to watch anymore.
    One of the best offensive teams in country isn't fun to watch. God help you.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    One of the best offensive teams in country isn't fun to watch. God help you.
    Tired of turnovers, tired of uncontested layups, tired of wide open threes by the opponent.

I believe he is on bench, suited up, but still has his warmup on.

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    Tired of turnovers, tired of uncontested layups, tired of wide open threes by the opponent.
    Who's making you watch Buzz Killington?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast