Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lottery or Playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
    Agreed. At this point a win is actually a loss. Middleton to start this year and 50 games next year minus Parker. Trade Monroe, Hawes. Clear the way for Thon to basically eat all the center minutes. Accelerate his experience curve.
    Good point. Looking on the positive side, this is a perfect opportunity to give him consistent minutes. He should get some time on the court each game.

Give Maker more minutes. If Hibbert is not in next seasons plan, don't play him.

I was in the make the playoffs camp, but now I am changing to the get a lottery pick camp. Always a good idea to pick the best player, but in our case I hope he is a forward to provide depth for Parker.

Definitely in the lottery camp now, this injury could very well be the end of Parker as we know him, that would significantly hurt he Bucks future plans, may want to aim for the lottery to try and add a PG for the future.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Definitely in the lottery camp now, this injury could very well be the end of Parker as we know him, that would significantly hurt he Bucks future plans, may want to aim for the lottery to try and add a PG for the future.
    I feel bad for Jabari. With that said, I think the Bucks need to plan for the future and not count on him as a building block. If he comes back in a year or so he should be a nice piece off the bench. I think the Bucks were probably pretty close to offering him for a long term mega deal. Unfortunately I don't think you can look to the future with Jabari as a major piece.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12