Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diamond Stone

Understand - and my point was that we have no way of knowing whether LeBron has any relationship with Calipari at all aside from some possible WWW connection. Let's hope LeBron (and DWade) thinks Buzz is a good guy to play for...either way, going to be tough to keep Stone in a bubble these next two years given attendance at high profile camps and likely participation in USA teams.

Lebron has been to a couple UK games and is well known to be connected to Calipari, that is no secret...

Need D Wade to tell Lebron to stay out of the Diamond Stone business and let him come to MU.

Why would any kid listen to an NBA player who he doesn't know when making a college choice?

I mean Wade would tell him to go to MU, Jordan could tell him to to NC, etc etc......

I think all of that stuff is overblown. Coach, school, style of play, distance from home, conference, and how he fits in with current players are all much more important factors.

Stone is a smart kid.....He knows Lebron never went to school or played for any college coach(other then K in the Olympics) so how can he give advice on the subject? Especially when he doesn't know what's important to Stone ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123