Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mo Watson out for the year

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    Totally sucks. We Marquette fans are probably the one fan base that knows exactly how they feel.

As for Saturday, I think playing them the first game after this news is the worst time. The players and fans are going to be really fired up. Watson is going to be on the bench with a towel waving it and getting the kids fired up. Players are going to be ready to go and giving it their all knowing that their best player is down.
    Yeah, it would be better if the game were here at the BC. Their arena is going to be rocking.

While I'd rather it at the BC, it's probably the best time to be playing them. It'll take time to adjust to life without Watson. Let's not forget how our string of games went after DJ went down.

Wow. Guess his world came apart.

Would've been interesting to see if this would've happened had he not injured himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Would've been interesting to see if this would've happened had he not injured himself.
    If they're keeping him from Senior Day, it's serious enough that his injury would not play a role here.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    If they're keeping him from Senior Day, it's serious enough that his injury would not play a role here.
    Not so sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Not so sure about that.
    Perhaps I'm naive, but I'd like to think that a Jesuit, Catholic institution (or formerly Catholic in the case of Georgetown) would not sell their integrity so easily. As I said, perhaps I'm naive.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Perhaps I'm naive, but I'd like to think that a Jesuit, Catholic institution (or formerly Catholic in the case of Georgetown) would not sell their integrity so easily. As I said, perhaps I'm naive.
    You are probably correct but who knows.

I agree with you. In this era, you can't simply overlook something that would otherwise suspend a player like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast