Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apparently Kendrick Nunn is visiting tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Warrior View Post
    Also, not sure why you were called out on this thread. The Nunn news was being tweeted last night and not everyone has a premium membership here.
    I am guessing this comment from Sultan "I wasn't pulling any information from a premium board, but from MU Scoop." addressed the calling out. If you are a Premium Member, it would make sense.

Sultan wasn't the one I was referring to.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    I am guessing this comment from Sultan "I wasn't pulling any information from a premium board, but from MU Scoop." addressed the calling out. If you are a Premium Member, it would make sense.
    I have a premium membership and was guessing people were angry because of that. I just thought it hit twitter and was made pretty well public before Sultans post. Just thought people were pretty quick to jump on him, but I read other free boards. If you don't, then I could see why it might not have been thought to be as well-known
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

echo everyone's positive statements on the premium board, best $25 a student could ask for.

Ending the witch hunt as I am sure Jim can handle things, what an addition that would be. Many people have reported the recruitment of Nunn has been the definition of a roller coaster ride and I would be elated to see him end up in blue and gold. A true exclamation point on the Run MKE class of '13

OK, I dusted off the ole checkbook and joined. Also had to re-activate my Paypal account. I'm such a cheapo...

Started my trial run...I'm sure it will be worth the money. Just a quick ?. If you want to end your subscription where do you go, thanks.
    Laying pipe since Hoover.

Go Warriors!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Warrior View Post
    I have a premium membership and was guessing people were angry because of that. I just thought it hit twitter and was made pretty well public before Sultans post. Just thought people were pretty quick to jump on him, but I read other free boards. If you don't, then I could see why it might not have been thought to be as well-known
    Not people, but person. I was only giving my hunch to the explanation. I was not making nor condoning said accusation.

Was hoping to get another re-cap tonight but I do not believe Nunn will be playing with the guys today. Because of summer classes & injuries, they just won't be able to get a solid 10 to play while he is here.

For those who are new subscribers, here is what I wrote up the last time recruits were in, two days before McKay committed....Inside The AL
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

This doesn't sound too promising. Wants Kentucky to "get involved".

http://recruitingspotlight.wordpress...to-visit-ucla/

Well, probably the most lucrative option out there. Lets him make money like a professional without all that bother of being drafted.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast