Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently Kendrick Nunn is visiting tomorrow

Apparently Kendrick Nunn is visiting tomorrow

Mentioned on twitter. Can anyone confirm? That has to be a good sign that he continues to come up here.

You should get a premium subscription as IWB is pretty good about keeping everyone informed of the day to day activities of the MU Basketball Program

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    Stay classy Sultan
    I'm sorry...did I say something wrong? I wasn't pulling any information from a premium board, but from MU Scoop.

IWB had this last week as well as the other 2 visitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    IWB had this last week as well as the other 2 visitors.

OK thanks Gato. I am usually too cheap to buy any sort of membership, and that was very easy since the Scout membership was considered a joke. I am thinking about joining this however if people think it is worthwhile. I think I might be able to swing $7 per month.

Definitely worth the $$. Only $5/month if you sign up for the annual subscription.

Second lj854. I tried scout and the main draw for me was iwb and Mark Miller. I think you get a lot more bang for your buck here. Also, the premium articles are fun to read.

Also, not sure why you were called out on this thread. The Nunn news was being tweeted last night and not everyone has a premium membership here.
    Last edited by 2012Warrior; 06-11-2012 at 08:24 AM.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Well worth the price of admission to the premium board.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    OK thanks Gato. I am usually too cheap to buy any sort of membership, and that was very easy since the Scout membership was considered a joke. I am thinking about joining this however if people think it is worthwhile. I think I might be able to swing $7 per month.
    IMHO, definitely worth it. We have heard about commitments well in advance; recruits coming in (as Gato mentioned above) days before others had it; recruits no longer considering MU; info on the goings on inside MU's Admin as it relates to MU Basketball ... Well worth the investment.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast