Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday's Big East Schedule

Wednesday's Big East Schedule

Wednesday 1/4:
    5:30 - 1 Villanova @ 18 Butler, FS1 - Joe Davis, Donny Marshall
    Line: Villanova -2

6:00 - Georgetown @ Providence, CBSSN - Tom McCarthy, Steve Lappas, Jamie Erdahl
    Line: Providence -3

7:45 - 10 Creighton @ St. John's, FS1 - Brian Custer, Jim Spanarkel
    Line: Creighton -5.5
    March Madness starts in November

Be real interested to see how Creighton/St. John's goes. I know all eyes will be on 'Nova, but I'm curious if the Johnnies' handling of Butler was a fluke or if they should actually strike some fear into teams.

Georgetown really needs a win here or it will be a very rough start for them.

I would not be at all surprised if Butler beats Nova.

I would be surprised if St. John's beats Creighton even though the game is on its home court.

Providence versus GTown, no idea what to think. Providence has not looked good recently, but it's on their home court.
    Last edited by Phantom Warrior; 01-04-2017 at 04:45 PM.

They were saying on the CBSSN boardcast on Sunday, that Ed Cooley said we need to get home. The Dunk should be fired up with Georgetown coming in.

Villanova 31 Butler 27 at halftime on FS1
    Brunson and Jenkins with 8 points each. Kelan Martin with 8 for Butler.

Georgetown and Providence tied at 15 on CBSSN.
    Kyron Cartwright with 7 points for PC.

C' mon Nova, do NOT choke this thing away...I don't care if you win by 1...just win it.

Well...there goes ANY chance MU had at winning Saturday. I would have LOVED their chances going to Nova with them on a 21 game winning streak(law of averages), NOT at the Pavilion and DePaul almost beat them there. But...no way MU wins now, Nova ain't losing two in a row...f'n Butler.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast