Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bucks Attendance

I can't figure this team out. They look like world beaters against the good teams, but look like crap on a stick when they play teams they have more talent than. They better kick Philly's butt tomorrow without Embiid.

That's the sign of a young team, we are led by a 21 & 22 year old, hell MU has some older players. They will eventually learn to bring it every night.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    That's the sign of a young team, we are led by a 21 & 22 year old, hell MU has some older players. They will eventually learn to bring it every night.
    I hope so. I'm not much of a Jason Kidd fan.

I can't believe they lost again to the 76ers at home without Embiid.

The 76ers have played real well of late, but 1-5 in the last 6 for the Bucks really stings given how easy this stretch was recently. Now they hit the road for a few rough ones.

Keep in mind the Sixers have gone 10-3 in their last 13, and won last night against the Clippers without Embiid also... they are finally starting to get it together, 10-3 is no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Keep in mind the Sixers have gone 10-3 in their last 13, and won last night against the Clippers without Embiid also... they are finally starting to get it together, 10-3 is no joke.
    Yes, but the Bucks have too much talent to be losing all of these games. I think Jason Kidd is the issue.

13,663 last night was the paid crowd.
    March Madness starts in November

The Bucks keep losing their juice, and the 76ers are not a team people want to come out to see.

Need to get on a run, but I'm not sure this team will do it. Just seem to have lapses in games that teams that get on a win streak don't really have.
    We need Middleton and outside shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    The Bucks keep losing their juice, and the 76ers are not a team people want to come out to see.

Need to get on a run, but I'm not sure this team will do it. Just seem to have lapses in games that teams that get on a win streak don't really have.
    We need Middleton and outside shooting.
    2 losses to the 76ers at home is inexcusable. The biggest problem with this team is playing down to lesser competition (Philly, Miami, Orlando) and playing well against some of the best teams (Cleveland, Golden State, San Antonio, Houston). As you mention, maybe Middleton will help in making this team more consistent.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast