Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bucks Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    15,311 on Sunday against the Wizards, I would say that's pretty good to be close to average on a Sunday that the Packers play.
    I know the Bucks did a deal to give away free tickets. I don't know how many.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    I know the Bucks did a deal to give away free tickets. I don't know how many.
    Good idea when you are competing with a Packer playoff game. Everything in this state loses when you are up against the Pack.

Now the Bucks are up to averaging 15,500 for the season, this includes the bad crowd for the awkward MLK Day game that was held on a Monday at 2:30 against a bad opponent. They are averaging 16,220 in their last 10 so it appears they are still picking up steam which is good. They have definitely had some frustrating losses recently, but hopefully they can pick it back up.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

If this team could just get on some kind of a role it would be nice. Every time I think they are about to be in position for a nice run, they hit a bump.
    A nice little win streak would be beneficial to an increase in attendance.

Agreed, my hope is with the talk of Middleton being back within the next month or so he will provide a small boost
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Agreed, my hope is with the talk of Middleton being back within the next month or so he will provide a small boost
    I was surprised to hear last night that he could return before the All-Star break. His recovery/rehab has clearly gone very well. Need to stop losing to teams like Philly at home.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I was surprised to hear last night that he could return before the All-Star break. His recovery/rehab has clearly gone very well. Need to stop losing to teams like Philly at home.
    I was watching the Bucks game against the Knicks when Giannis hit that game winner. One of the first things I noticed in the celebration was how Middleton came off the bench and ran (I use that term loosely) to the court to join in the celebration. Seemed to me to be a guy that was recovering very well.

've been thinking along the lines of what a nice bit of luck that would be having him come back and giving the team a boost like a trade deadline deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I was watching the Bucks game against the Knicks when Giannis hit that game winner. One of the first things I noticed in the celebration was how Middleton came off the bench and ran (I use that term loosely) to the court to join in the celebration. Seemed to me to be a guy that was recovering very well.

've been thinking along the lines of what a nice bit of luck that would be having him come back and giving the team a boost like a trade deadline deal.
    Yep. I am sure he will be a bit rusty for a while, but hopefully can work his way back into form after a few weeks. Good timing, because Tony Snell's play has sort of leveled off. He is best suited coming off the bench.

Attendance and viewership are up year over year according to this article from the biz journal.
    Now we just need to win a few more like the game against Houston last night!

http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee...ndance-tv.html

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Attendance and viewership are up year over year according to this article from the biz journal.
    Now we just need to win a few more like the game against Houston last night!

http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee...ndance-tv.html
    Bucks have done well against the best teams in the NBA, and struggled against some of the worst. Interesting analysis in this article:

http://www.nba.com/bucks/features/bo...the-bucks-play

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast