Line: Indiana -4

5pm- Delaware at Seton Hall, FS2 - Rich Ackerman, Tom Pecora
    Line: Seton Hall -18

7pm- Wake Forest at 17 Xavier, FS1- Gus Johnson, Tarik Turner
    Line: Xavier -9

7pm- Oral Roberts at 10 Creighton, FS2- Steve Physioc, Nick Bahe
    Line: Creighton -26
    March Madness starts in November

Opportunities for some nice wins. Indiana, Syracuse, and Wake in particular.

I am certainly not expecting GTown to win at Syracuse. The Hoyas have an awful lot of talent, even with the loss of Copeland, probably as much talent overall as any team in the league. But they haven't been able to put it together, at least at this point.

I mean, think about their roster. They have both Hayes and Govan at the 5. They have Derrickson at the 4. They have Pryor and Peak on the wings.

At point, a freshman is getting more mpg than Campbell and the juco A-A they brought in, but all they need at point is someone to get the ball to the other players.

I still think the Hoyas are a very dangerous team, especially with all of their size up front. We'll see what happens today. I have to admit I'm hoping they don't "put it all together" before we play them in our first conference game.

Indiana-Butler should be a good game. It sure would be nice if the Bulldogs could pull off the upset.

Providence is on 31-0 run over the past 12 minutes. Wagner is not bad, as they won a NIT road game last season. 35-10, late in the first half on FS1.

Hoyas looked much better today.....still turned it over a bunch but impressive win on the road.

Nice win for Georgetown - looked like they were going to throw it away again.

Great game between Butler and Indiana so far. Butler up 4 (22-18).

Butler up 42-28 at half. Butler playing big time "D"!!!!!

Butler up 14...... playing great.....took advantage of foul trouble for IU's best player.....or at least most important.

Memphis winning at Oklahoma, helps Providence.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast