Thread: LaLumiere on TV

LaLumiere on TV

At 6:00 on ESPN and ESPN2 - chance to watch Epperson.

Just turned it on, how does Jacob look?

The only thing I got out of watching the last half of the 3rd quarter and first half of the 4th quarter is that he runs the floor pretty well.

Hard to get much more out of that game.

He also boxes out well and is unselfish, though on a team with three 5-star starters, how can you be selfish? 4/4 from the field as well.

I was able to watch only parts of the game.

During the time I watched he had maybe four turnovers, and he didn't have many defensive rebounds. He's not very physical, and he doesn't seem to rebound outside his area.

It appears that he has a nice touch, but I was more impressed by what I've seen of John.

Frankly, I thought he was the weakest of LaLumiere's five starters. Plus Jordan Poole looked very, very good coming off the bench. That is one hell of a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    I was able to watch only parts of the game.

During the time I watched he had maybe four turnovers, and he didn't have many defensive rebounds. He's not very physical, and he doesn't seem to rebound outside his area.

It appears that he has a nice touch, but I was more impressed by what I've seen of John.

Frankly, I thought he was the weakest of LaLumiere's five starters. Plus Jordan Poole looked very, very good coming off the bench. That is one hell of a team.
    He probably was the weakest of all of the starters, but I believe the other 4 starters are all 5-star players.